Links

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Christmas Party

Two days down, two more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get over that noon time hump and it is going to be a party at work. Nice way to start the downhill portion of the workweek as we work towards the Pre-Christmas Weekend.

My contract is having an office Christmas Party this afternoon (my third of the year...lol) and I'll be taking a crock pot full of scalloped potatoes in. Michelle says to start it early this morning and let it cook until the party. I'll take it into my office and plug it in until the chaos begins. It was the best party of last year in my opinion, and of course the chaos is right outside my cubicle so it's real easy access for me for everything. I can be snacking all afternoon.

As of the time I am writing this, I think Michelle's Office Christmas Dinner is this evening, so I can stuff myself this afternoon and make sure my belly is full when I leave work so I don't have to worry about cooking dinner for myself.

Have yourselves a great day.

Ho ho ho ho

No comments: