Links

Monday, December 31, 2018

Last Regular Post on 2018

This is it, my last regular blog for the year 2018. My Goodbye 2018 end of the year blog that I post every year will post at about 7:00 AM this morning and that will be my last blog of 2018.

Today is going to be short day at the office for me, we have a three hour early release meaning that I'm out just after lunch and will be off the rest of the week on Vacation (if that is what you call it) as I will be traveling to St Louis to transition to RTI and get re-certified for the year 2019.

While I am gone I'm going to pre-write my blogs to showing tracking numbers and everything for my flights and for times while I'm in St Louis. I still haven't done that yet, but I'll get around to it before we leave Wednesday Morning.

It's been a good year and I would say one that was productive. We have our pork and sauerkraut ready to go into the crock pot tomorrow morning, so that we can once again have good luck in 2019.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: