Links

Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Happy Birthday Kim Sanjulian

Terri and Kim
I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Sister Kim SanJulian a very Happy Birthday today. We started out in life where I was one year older than her, but since I am only 21 years old, she has passed me up by a couple of years by now.

It was exactly 21+ the number of years she is older than me years ago at the very time that this blog is posting that Kimberly Joann braced up with her presence.

Kim I do know is with one of my other sisters (Terri) enjoying the sights and sounds of New York City. They are both up there on a bus trip and will be spending today in the Big Apple.

If you see Kim today, which would be pretty remarkable unless you're in New York, take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Kim

No comments: