Links

Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is all behind us and a Couple of my sisters are in New York City looking for Buddy the Elf, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,092 days since I first showed the world myself, this planet has been blessed with my presence ever since.

* It has been 5,315 days since I graduated from WVU, You know I still have nightmares that I'm missing a final and wont graduate, and it has been 14 1/2 years since I did.

* 3,916 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, it was our first date and the start of the next chapter of my life.

* 3,140 days ago I proposed to Michelle, right in our back yard at 4:00 in the morning, she accepted.

* It was 2,677 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became husband and wife.

* I have now lived 303 days longer than my Dad did, life is short and sometimes it's things like these that make you realize how short it really is.

* I have 4,746 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,383 days away, I was actually cheering for them this past weekend.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 362 more days, I'm staying the same age this year as well as next.

* There are 246 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 106 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING!!!!!

* 67 more days until Groundhog Day, Phil don't disappoint me this year buddy.

* 27 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. Time to start formatting.

* There are 20 more shopping days left until Christmas.  You still have plenty of time.

* I have written 5,464 blogs in my 14 full years now of writing this little piece of my life on the internet.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.

* I really hate Hypothermic DiHydrogen Monoxide, or snow as it is better known.

* Michelle is planning on working at the vet again this evening, but I'll just be working one job.

* Sammy the Elf has done a really good job remaining still and appearing lifeless as Peanut and the rest of the animals try to find him. He's really good at this trick.

* Do you know what is getting pretty amazing, they are making portable jump drives with a Terrabyte of storage on them. My first computer had a 40 MB Hard Drive and this thing as a Terrabyte of storage?

* Yes I can sometimes be characterized as a geek.

* I am now the worlds first 21 year old who is eligible for the 55+ discount. 

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: