Links

Friday, December 21, 2018

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a possible four day weekend.

Being that Tuesday is Christmas and there is an executive order that all Feds are to have Monday as a Holiday, meaning our site will be closed, this could very well mean I get a four day Holiday weekend starting after work today. Woo Hoo. Oh, and I get a three hour early dismissal today and on New Years Eve!!!!!

That would mean 4 days off, back three before another weekend and then back 1 more day before new years and me heading to St Louis. It's going to be a little break before life once again gets very hectic for me. I'm going to enjoy my little break before the chaos starts.

Have  yourselves a great day and and get that Christmas shopping started for you procrastinators.

Ho ho ho ho

No comments: