Links

Monday, December 17, 2018

Back to Work

Time to stop having all that weekend fun and stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

This should be my last full week at until the second week of 2019. Next Tuesday is Christmas which is a Holiday which will cut that week short and the following week New Years falls on a Tuesday and then it is off to St Louis for me (and the beginning of a couple of months of Chaos) for the rest of the week after the New Years. We do have my Department's Christmas Party on Wednesday to look forward to.

Speaking of RTI, I am switching over to them as my employer (rather than the sub that employed me), so they sent me a new box of supplies for the 2019 year to do my field work. I still haven't really looked through the box, I guess I should to see if my 1st quarter lead letter and segment materials are in there..lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: