Links

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday morning, I'm up a little early watching who knows what on the boob tube and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I got a start to my Christmas Shopping yesterday, Kim and Brittany picked me up and we ran to the Robinson Township Mall for the day. I have to say it was a pretty memorable day, I think they three of us had a pretty good day, Kim taught me a few iPhone / Facebook picture features that wasn't previously aware of. now I know how to do the 3D and their version of 360° pictures on Facebook. I do have a 360° camera Michelle bought me a few years ago laying around here somewhere. It was a day that I will always remember.

Michelle baked Christmas Cookies with her Chris and Amanda and a few others. They did manage to bake a wide variety of cookies for all to share. I know Michelle loves to bake, something tells me it was more of a memorable day when a group of them got together and baked.

Overall I would say both Michelle and I had pretty memorable days with some very special people.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: