Links

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is once again in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,106 days since I was born, I guess the world needed a future fat bald headed Geographer =)

* It has been 5,329 days since I graduated from WVU, speaking of WVU they just had commencement and the students are gone till after the first of the year.

* 3,930 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC were on the agenda for the evening.

* 3,154 days ago I proposed to Michelle, the day my life changed forever.

* It was 2,691 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I with the help of a co-worker of hers, became husband and wife.

* I have now lived 317 days longer than my Dad did, he missed out on so much due to his early passing.

* I have 4,732 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,369 days away. It did feel good beating them in Basketball a couple weeks ago.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 348 more days, I'm staying the same age this year as well as next.

* There are 232 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 92 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING!!!!!

* 53 more days until Groundhog Day, I have sent Phil liquor, cigars, fine cheese and a few female groundhog ladies of the night, hopefully he gets the hint of early spring.

* 13 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, I'm currently writing it and am near the warm time of the year. I really do enjoy taking the time and writing this, taking a month at a time and taking the time out and reflecting. It is written over several weeks.

* There are 6 more shopping days left until Christmas.  It's next Tuesday and now is the is the time to finalize everything.

* I have written 5,480 blogs in my 14 full years now of writing this little piece of my life on the internet.

* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm slacking on that aspect of my flight time. I'm running out of season to fly. I'm such a slacker.

* I hate snow, not sure if I have ever mentioned that on my blog.

* Will Grier announced he wasn't playing in the bowl game, but Arizona States QB basically screwed his leg up (and possible NFL Chances) on the last play of their bowl game this past weekend.

* I think Michelle's office is going out for an after work Christmas Dinner one day this week, it;s just going to be a small gathering of the employees.

* My Christmas shopping is done. Yeah!!!

* I have a Co-Worker who is going to be the Westover Santa this Thursday Night. They change out who is going to be Santa every Night and this is his night to do it.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: