Links

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic came from our last cruise aboard the Carnival Pride a couple of years ago. Carnival does a thing called "Hasbro the Game Show" where they replicate what it is like to be on a TV game show full of Commercials and everything else.

I managed to get up on stage once again (as I did the year before) and even win the first couple of rounds. The final round is you select a card and insert it into the slot and it throws money (fake) out at you and the person who selects the most valuable card wins the grand prize of an assortment of Hasbro Games, for the rest of us we get the "Parting Gift" which was some miniature game. I did make it to the final 2 that year, but did not win the show.

I think Michelle has a video of it somewhere.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: