Links

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday, check. Now it's a Tuesday and that means it's time for me to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,777 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.

* It has been 5,000 days since I graduated from West Virginia University. That was a quick 5,000 days to say the very least.

* 3,601 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, out ten year anniversary of that date will be coming up soon.

* 2,825 days ago I decided to ask Michelle to Marry Me. She had her chance to run, now she is stuck with me...Bwahahahahahaha

* It was 2,362 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I made it official got ourselves hitched by a Chiropractor.

* I have 5,060 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,698 days away. Panther meat will be on sale the day after at Heinz Field.

* 342 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted where I recount 2018 based on what I have written in my blog. It's a time where I reflect upon my previous 365 days and summarize them all right here.

* There are 336 more shopping days left until Christmas 2018.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 312 more days. I've lost count as to how many Anniversaries I've had. Hell I think I will be celebrating the 13th year of my 21st Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* There are 195 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. I have been blessed for each and every day I spend with her.

* There are 184 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Hopefully the weather is more cooperative this year. It rained last year and we missed George Thorogood.

* We have 56 more days to go until Spring, I've sent my buddy Phil a nice assortment of chocolates with heavy sugar. I'll have the little bastard too tired to do anything.

* In 13 more days, I will be the exact same age as my Dad was when he passed away. Then it's time to start counting the other way. =)

* 10 more days until Phil takes center stage and and the Groundhog predicts the weather. Hopefully he gets it right.

* I have written 5,128 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,872 more t go until I reach that Milestone.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. If he did one, I would know it pretty quickly.

* Still undecided on the Friends and Family Picnic this year. Maybe it has run its course or needs to be altered towards the people who actually appreciate it and come to it. Maybe we'll look to doing something out of state.

* As the weather is starting to warm up, I'm itching to go out and start flying my drone.

* Big basketball game here in Morgantown, Kentucky is coming to town and so is college game day. Not that I watch College Gameday...lol

* .Michelle has a broken hand now, Ace ran outside and jerked her arm into the door Saturday Morning. She went to Urgent Care on Sunday and that was the diagnosis.

* I'm starting to come back down with a chest cold. I noticed it Sunday morning when I started coughing.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: