Links

Monday, January 15, 2018

Happy Birthday Michelle Dawn Hall

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my wonderful Wife Michelle a very Happy Birthday today. She is the absolute completion of me, even though I give her a hard time at times.

She is one of the most remarkable women that I have ever met in my life, and I have the distinct honor of being able to call this very special lady my wife.

I am thankful for my Michelle (and her sister Chris's Birthday), as I get to celebrate it with a holiday from NETL, but fret not, I'm still out working as she is today.

I have traveled the world, been to some pretty memorable places with this woman and got to share in the joy of not only being there, but seeing the look on her face as well. St. Louis was just not St. Louis without her, as she is my heart and soul.

Happy Birthday Michelle, I love you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: