Links

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, Big Fat Liar i splaying in the background and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing the World Wide Web.

I'm up for a day of working out in this wonderful weather that mother nature decided to bestow upon us this morning. It was nearly 60° a couple of days ago and today's forecast are for them to drop down to the single digits. I've got a three day Holiday weekend from NETL, but I still work for RTI and this is the start of the quarter, so that three day weekend is instead an extension of my 12th, 13th and 14th days in a row of working one job or the other.

The things we do and sacrifice to make this a better world and try to make this a better community. I do believe in the study and I don't really mind knocking on doors and meeting people, so I can't complain too much. I just wish the weather would be a little more cooperative today.

Have yourselves a great day and try to stay safe and warm.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: