Links

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is two down, two more ahead of us and once we get up and over this noon time hump it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend. Or should I say for most of you, I'll be working this weekend and the next few that follow.

Well West Virginia Basketball moved up to #2 in both the Coaches and the AP Poll, being only second to Villanova. It's the first time we have achieved that high of a ranking since December 30, 1959 and Jerry West was a Senior. Yes we have been ranked higher previously, but this is our highest ranking since 1959. Personally, I thought we should have gotten the #1 ranking, we deserve it much more than Villanova as we have actually played and beaten teams with a pulse including the #3 ranked team in Virginia.

I worked both jobs yesterday, so I am going to take it easy and work one job today. Yesterday and tomorrow are going to be my worst and longest days of the quarter, since the segment I'm working is not close to my house. My other segment that I will start working next week, is much closer and just a couple minute drive.

It's nice to see the temperatures are warming up a little, I am not a big fan of the frigid cold weather, much less all that white stuff that falls to the ground when my lovely wife does her snow dance.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: