Links

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Hump Day

Well that is not one, but two days under our belts, now all we have to do is get up and over this dreaded Noontime Hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

Do you believe we are already at the end of January, Phil is warming up to take center stage Friday Morning and Spring time is just that much closer. Actually I think Groundhog day is about right in the mid point of winter, so it's a good reason to have some kind of celebration.

Still waiting one one more document before I file my taxes for the year. I'm going to be writing a sizable check to the State of West Virginia, it's just a matter of how big that check will be. It's already a nice paycheck for someone at this point and I'm not done adding all my documents together yet. Fun fun fun.

I'm still trying to shake this damn flu, or at least get the rest of the mucus out of my chest. This thing has been lingering long enough, it's time for it to be evicted from my body and let me get my life back to normal.

I hope everyone has a great day today, make the very most of it and change the world.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: