Links

Monday, January 15, 2018

MLK Day

Today as we celebrate both my Wife and Sister in Law's Birthday, we also get to celebrate the life of Martin Luther King Jr and his birthday. I usually think we celebrate it much later than this, but come to find out today is actually his birthday and he shares it with a couple very special ladies in my life.

For me, I'm off today as it is a Federal Holiday, but I'm out trying to open the rest of the lines for RTI from my two segments for this quarter. I was going to take the day off, but figured I'd see what I can get knocked off today and hopefully dwindle my roster down a little further to make it more manageable for the rest of the quarter.

Some idiot ran into a poll across from my House Saturday Night and took out the electric to the house. He also took out the cable and the internet. As of the time of my writing this, it was NOT back on yet and I was making these posts by tethering from my phone the past couple of days. Good thing I have a lot of movies saved to a Hard Drive for entertainment.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: