* We missed the Tidbits last week, can't let this count down and up go two weeks without presenting our numbers. Time for a Tidbits. Some adjustments needed to be made for accuracy.
* It has been 19,763 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations. (Had to adjust)
* It has been 4,986 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography, one of my proudest moments in my life.
* 3,587 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, dinner and a movie. Pizza Hut and 10,000 BC.
* 2,811 days ago I proposed to Michelle, I figured making her wait until I proposed had to come to an end. She has been by my side ever since and it was I who got lucky that she waited for me.
* It was 2,348 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we partied like rock stars and feasted like Kings as Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.
* I have 5,074 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,712 days away. I'm ready for the game already. This ad to be adjusted fro accuracy.
* 356 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted where I recount 2018 based on what I have written in my blog. My favorite blog to write every year.
* There are 350 more shopping days left until Christmas 2018. Never too early to start planning.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 326 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 34th Anniversary of it.
* There are 209 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* There are 198 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. They finally announced the Friday Night headliner, it's Bret Michaels who will join Saturday Night's headliner of Alabama and Thursday Night's of Montgomery Gentry.
* We have 70 more days to go until Spring with the frigid temperatures of the past week, this can not come quick enough.
* In 27 more days, I will be the exact same age as my Dad was when he passed away. He was definitely too young to go. Yes this messes with you a little.
* 24 more days until Phil takes center stage and and the Groundhog predicts the weather. I've sent him some liquor, fine chocolates and an assortment of fine nuts to enjoy, hopefully my bribery will work.
* I have written 5,112 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,888 to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. If he did one, I would know it pretty quickly.
* I'm starting to contemplate on whether or not I am going to do the picnic again this summer. Half of me thinks it has run its course, and the other half of me says change the venue, date and location. It may just take a hiatus this year, but we'll see.
* I did drive by my Dad's old house this past weekend as I was working in the area, someone has purchased it and is living in the home now. I'm sure they had a whole lot of remodeling to do.
* As the news announced last week, Mepco which is Michelle's employer is shutting their last remaining coal mine down next month. Michelle will be retained until the end of June and is being offered a nice retention bonus, there is a plan of action for her post Mepco, but we'll have to wait and see what happens on that one. She's pretty confident.
* Hopefully when the weather breaks, I can give my drone another flight. I've only put it in the air one time and that was briefly. I need some flight time to hone my skills a little more.
* It's nice to be back home with Michelle, St Louis was fun but my enjoyment came last year in watching the look on her face in the bright new city. They sign two year contracts on locations, this was the second year of the contract and next years location is up for bid. We all told the director that we would all like next years training to be in Honolulu or someplace much warmer. We'll see how that goes. This years cities were Raleigh (won't change as it is the home location), St. Louis and San Diego. I would like to see New Orleans or Dallas as our next stop.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? It's not something that I think I have mentioned on my blog, but I thought I would just put that out there in case anyone cared.
* Have yourselves a great day
* Hi ho hi ho