Links

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday, check. Now it's a Tuesday and that means it's time for me to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,784 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.

* It has been 5,007 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography. I still work specifically in my chosen field even though my title is an Engineer.

* 3,608 days ago Michelle and I went out for our very first date, out ten year anniversary of that date will be coming up soon and we're thinking about doing something to celebrate. She's put up with me for an entire decade.

* 2,832 days ago I  got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning and proposed to Michelle.

* It was 2,369 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I made it official and were married. We did feast that day as well.

* I have 5,053 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,691 days away. Here kitty kitty kitty.

* 335 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, my favorite blog of the year to write where I get to take a little time out and reflect.

* There are 329 more shopping days left until Christmas 2018, can't ever start planning too quickly...lol

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 305 more days.

* There are 188 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Magical Wedding Anniversary. I have been blessed for each and every day I spend with her.

* There are 177 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending.

* We have 49 more days to go until Spring, I've sent my buddy Phil all kinds of bribes, hopefully he is my friend later this week rather than my dinner.

* In 6 more days, I will be the exact same age as my Dad was when he passed away. I've been paying attention to the date the past few months ever since I did the first calculation.

* 3 more days until Phil either causes me to celebrate or look for a good Groundhog Stew Recipe on the internet.

* I have written 5,135 blogs in what is now my 13 plus full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,865 more t go until I reach that Milestone.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search, but what else is new. I've done DNA tests and nothing has been returned. If he did one, I would know it pretty quickly.

* Still undecided on the Friends and Family Picnic this year.

* I did get my first recorded drone flight out this weekend, I put the video in yesterdays blog. It kind of crashed at the end thinking I may have to have the insurance replace it, turns out I just broke the tip off of one of the propellers (comes with 2 sets), so I just ordered another two sets. Good to go.

* .Michelle still has a broken hand, Ace ran outside and jerked her arm into the door a couple weeks ago, just an over rambunctious puppy.

* Still fighting off this chest cold, it got pretty bad last week. I just want this thing to finish its course and be done with.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator. Jackie has a few more she wants me to convert as well. Slacker I am.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow? Take notice Phil.

* Have yourselves a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: