Links

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I'm up early but am in fact going back to bed as it is too early. I am up watching whatever is on HBO and am thankful to have my Television and Internet back after the fiasco of last weekend.

Working this morning for RTI, it's still pretty early in the quarter and I'm working on my larger section today. I did find out last night that even though I just do this part time and this was a bad week, I lead the state in Interviews this week as of yesterday and that was kind of a funny fact. I do this part time and most field interviewers do this as their primary form of employment, which means we haven't had a great week as a team, but weather has played a lot into that.

Going to Layla's Birthday Party this evening, haven't seen her or Trish in a few months and she invited us over to her Mom's this evening to celebrate her birthday. I's also my Sister in Law Dani's birthday today as well so Happy Birthday to her as well.

It was strange not having full internet here this past week. I did tether off of my phone, but that was limited in where I could go do to most websites being heavy on system resources and pages were delayed openings or not at all.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: