Links

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

The things you see in other Countries. Michelle and I went to Niagara Falls a few years ago, we went up ans stayed in Canada as part of a package deal that I bought on Groupon, which is a really reasonable get away especially if you have your Passport and can go across the border and stay. There is so much more to do on the Canadian side than the US side.

We went to one of the gift shops in Canada by the falls, and this is what I saw when I went into the restroom. It was a Moose standing at the urinal doing his business. Not exactly something you expect to see when you walk into the restroom.

Have yourselves a great day, make the most of it and maybe you'll run into a Moose in the restroom, you never know.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: