Links

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

I'll admit that I stole this weeks pic from my Sister in Law Chris. Michelle earlier this week asked me about a picture of her with Chad and Hayley from the picnics we did during the summers. I looked through all of my pictures and could not find what she was looking for, turns out it was a picture Chris had taken.

This weeks pic is of Hayley, Michelle and Chad and is probably one of the few (we need more) when these three are in the same picture and the only people in the picture. This one was taken at the 2015 picnic. What makes this rare, is Chad really doesn't like his picture taken.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: