Links

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Brain Fart Wednesday

Every once in a while I get writers block, or my creativity is lacking a little too much to make a meaningful Blog post. Yes here I am stuck in between a tidbits and a flashback in the middle of the work week and trying to come up with something to write about.

Not the first time I have suffered one of these brain farts, but there come times when you really don't have a whole lot to say. I started a Wisdom Wednesday a few years ago and I never really got into that too much. I've thought about other themes for Wednesdays, but it is bookended by theme posts.

Summer is winding down, Fall will actually be here this Friday, and my favorite seasons of the year are ending and my two least favorite are starting to begin. Yes it is football season, but I'm a spring time kind of guy. I think I have always been like this, or at least as far as I can remember.

One of the things I have been doing lately is looking back through some of my older blogs, once written over a decade ago and seeing what my thought process was back then. It's always nice to reflect on days gone by.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: