* Relaxing (for the most part) three day weekend over with, time to get back to work. Can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,644 days since I first set foot on this planet, I'm thankful for each and every one of them. Using my unique and rotating 933 day Calendar, that makes me 21 years old.
* It has been 4,860 days since I graduated from West Virginia University.
* 3,461 days ago I asked Michelle out for Pizza and a movie, the movie was horrible but the date goes on forever.
* 2,685 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle, about 4:00 in the morning, but she knew it was coming.
* It was 2,222 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.
* I have 5,200 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,839 days away.
* There are 336 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* We have 196 more days to go until Spring 2018. Summer is not even over with and I'm counting down to Spring.
* 150 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman. I have to remember to send him some booze this fall.
* 117 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. Should be an interesting one.
* There are 111 more shopping days left until Christmas. It's September so some people start about now.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 87 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.
* We are 32 days away from Michelle and I going to the Springs Festival. The other Amish Country we go to.
* I have written 4,976 blogs in what will soon be my 13 full years of being a Blogger and I'm also starting to close in on 5,000 posts written.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.
* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.
* Our new furniture that we ordered and is set to be delivered today. Yesterday we disposed of all the old stuff and shampooed all the carpets in anticipation of the new furniture arriving today.
* With the exception of my computer desk and the TV, our living room is a big empty space.
* Did get contracted about another job yesterday, part time and I can work it remotely meaning I might be interested in talking to them. I would obviously leave RTI if this came to fruition and was worth it financially. It's a part time job and I can do it at my time from home and it is a Long term thing. I'm not going to say anything about the specifics other than I would be tracking shit geospatially....literally, no joke.
* I like everyone else was a little disappointed in Sunday Night's WVU game, but I'm liking what I am seeing so far.
* I'm still converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. She brought a bag of them over last Sunday and we went through and determined which ones she wants converted to DVD. I've been slacking but with traveling and cleaning carpets I've been busy.
* I'm going to put this out there and not sure if I have ever mentioned it before. I Hate Snow. =)
* Have yourselves a great day, make a difference as we start a new work week.
* Hi ho hi ho