* Well that return to work Monday after a month off of them is now behind me, I can start concentrating on a Tuesday and do the first tidbits that I have done in a few weeks.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,294 wonderful days since my birth. Depending on if you use the traditional 365 day or the new and improved 905 day calendar to determine my age, let me just help everyone by stating that I am still 21.
* It has been 4,517 days since I Graduated from West Virginia University.
* 3,118 days ago I took this recently widowed woman out for a date, she hasn't managed to dump me yet so I must have done something right.
* It was 2,342 days ago that I proposed to Michelle. 4:00 AM and she was up and ready for it as she knew it was coming, and she thinks she is the lucky one.
* It was 1,879 days ago that Michelle and I had our wedding in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center here in Morgantown.
* I have around 5,553 days to go or so until I enter that wonderful age of retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there of course as you never know what may happen.
* There are 2,181 days to go until WVU and Pitt once again face each other on the gridiron in football.
* There are 313 days left until mine and Michelle's Fifth Wedding Anniversary together. These are the best years of my life without question.
* There are 270 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June.
* My favorite season of the year returns in 174 more days as we welcome Spring 2017.
* Phil the famous Groundhog will have his day in 128 more days as we celebrate Ground Hogs Day, the day we all turn to a rodent to be our meteorologist.
* My Goodbye 2016 blog where I recount the previous year based on what was written here will be published in 97 more days.
* There are only 89 more days to go until Christmas, Michelle and I have seen a lot of the local stores are starting to put up Christmas Decorations.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow. An inch or so Christmas Eve just to cover the ground is nice, but that is all I want to see of it.
* There are 65 more days to go until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* We are going to try to go to the Springs Festival in 11 more days, but that all depends on my secondary job with RTI and how busy I will be.
* This is my 4,611th Blog in the now 12+ years that I have been blogging.
* We are planning on doing a Pumpkin Carving on October 8th, details to come if you want to participate just let us know.
* I still have not taken any of the pictures or videos off of any of my Cameras from vacation. I am definitely slacking this year in that department.
* We have ordered our iPhones, but we are still waiting for them to come. My Sister Kim's should be arriving today. I'm jealous.
* Chad will be moving this weekend from his Apartment in Westover to one closer to the Hospital and his work.
* Hayley's boyfriend Josh starts a new job today, don't have too much on the details of it all other than it's back in the oil and gas industry.
* I did get a chance to speak with Tonya this weekend, her and Gary are doing well and they have a new place that Gary is working on in Wheeling. He's working multiple jobs and staying busy, the start of rebuilding everything.
* Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho