Links

Thursday, September 01, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to reflect on days gone by that I have captured in pictures. Little lost moments in time that we are allowed to relive once again because someone had a camera handy and captured the moment. I like to select one of those lost moments in time and write a little something about it, briefly reliving a time and maybe stirring a few memories of some of my readers of yesteryear. Sometimes these are really easy pictures to find, it just jumps out at you saying pick me pick me. Sometimes it seems like you have looked at all the pictures over and over and it's hard to make a decision. One thing that always stands true though is that I always enjoy myself looking through the pictures and in this case a video.

No specific picture this week, but I did come across this video that I did at the beginning of the year reliving 2015 through mine and Michelle's eyes or how it was seen with our video camera. It was nice for me to look back at our year last year, everything from Niagara Falls to Christmas. I had a lot of fun doing this video last year and will probably do another one just like it for 2016 at the end of the year.

Enjoy our 2015.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: