* Well our three day Memorial Day Holiday Weekend is done, now it's time to head back to the office for a few days.
* It has been 19,273 days since I first set foot on this planet, now using my math and my new and improved 905 days calendar, which I should trademark™, that makes me just 21 years old.
* 4,496 day ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and graduated from West Virginia University, my hometown University and Alma Mater. Now we are starting to get close to the best part of having the students here, Football Season.
* 3,097 days ago I was fortunate enough to take a very special lady out for a night on the town, we did Pizza and a movie that was horrible and that was the start of the rest of my life.
* 2,321 days ago I proposed marriage to Michelle, I had made her wait until a certain number of days, but she knew it was coming and said yes.
* 1,858 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, Michelle and I exchanged our marital vows and became husband and wife. It was the most special day of my life and the one that I hold dearest to my heart.
* I have around 5,564 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there depending on how I feel.
* We are 2,202 days away from the Backyard Brawl being renewed when WVU and Pitt will once again take the field and the Mountaineers will once again whip that pathetic ACC rear end into the ground. Panther meat for sale the next day.
* There are 334 days to go until Michelle and my sixth Wedding Anniversary.
* My nephew Calvin and his GF Jeanetta will be getting married in 291 days from now. They have their wedding website up and running and are doing all kinds of planning.
* My favorite season of the year is Spring, which were are just a mere 195 days away from =)
* Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 149 more days where he will predict our next 6 weeks worth of weather. Phil is my buddy and once again will not disappoint me, I have faith.,
* My Goodbye 2016 blog where I relive everything that was posted in my blog over the last year will appear here in just 117 more days.
* I still haven't seen WalMart put up Christmas stuff just yet, but it's getting closer as there are only 110 more days to go until Christmas. I say give it until next weekend and we'll start seeing it.
* The next anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in just another 86 more days.
* We tried to make it to the Springs Festival last year but the weather was not cooperative, we'll try it again in 32 more days. It's a great place to go and see if you have never been there.
* Our fifth Sea Cruise will take place in 5 more days when we set sail out of Baltimore once again. Everything is already booked, paid for including out hotel room and we're just counting the days down until we head east. Here is the AFT Deck cam of what is going on right now.
* This is my 4,588th blog that I have written for George's Journal. I'm going on 12 years as a blogger while I am on my cruise. What a way to celebrate anniversaries of blogging.
* The Hall Family Tree is still up and running with 370 members in the database and that will continue to grow this fall. I've added the DNA .GED file, so we'll see if that generates any information which it hasn't yet.
* There will be another free concert this week, Brad Paisley in the brown lot by the Law School on September 9th.
* I still think down the road I would like to assemble a few people for a team to take on the Morgantown Escape Room. The cost is $25 per person and to have an intuitive mind that can help with the solution. I'm starting to ask around and getting a pretty good response for that. I'm thinking sometime after our cruise.
* We have actually started organizing for packing for our cruise, I'm starting to anticipate it now.
* I have all of my blogs for vacation written and ready to go, it's time for a blogger vacation as well as my normal vacation.
* Our kickball game for this weekend was rescheduled, there just was not enough response for the game so we are going to try to reschedule it at a later date.
* Yesterday for the first time, I became officially bald as I shaved the remaining hairs from my head. Smooth as a baby's butt.
* Hi ho hi ho