Links

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Half Moon Cay

As Michelle and I embark upon our fifth Cruise and enjoy our vacation, I will also be taking a little break as a blogger and writing some pre-written canned blogs. You can check more of what we are into on mine or Michelle's Facebook Page.

You can follow us on either the Front Web Cam, the Aft Webcam or just simply be tracking our location.

Today we will once again be snorkeling, but today it will be at our second port of call Half Moon Cay, which is Carnival's private island that they own. We'll have to tender on and off of the island, as the waters are too shallow to stick a pier, but I'm hearing that may be in the future plans. I have to say of anyplace on this earth that I have ever been, that Half Moon Cay is my favorite. Michelle and I both love it here. We will be treated to a nice luncheon on the island prepared by our wonderful culinary staff and I'm sure there will be a photo op or two today.

I'll be snorkeling in the Caribbean today at my favorite spot, today is not going to suck...lol

No comments: