Links

Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Hump Day

I'm ready for the weekend already like no other week during this year, we just need to get up and over this noon time hump and start working towards my vacation.

I'm loving this time of the year, mainly because not only are Michelle and I going on vacation, I also take my yearly break as a blogger. With all of next weeks blogs already written and a special Photo Flashback coming up tomorrow that has already been written, I'll have one more blog that I need to write before we leave and that will be the Big Ole Hairy Friday Blog.

Tomorrows blog will be a 50 minute tour of the Carnival Pride that I did last year while we were in Freeport. The ship was pretty much empty so I took the opportunity to do a first hand tour of the Pride deck by deck for everyone to see. No background music as I will be narrating the video telling you what you see and even telling you how Carnival got to be known as the "Fun Ship". Be sure to tune in tomorrow.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: