Links

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to reflect on days gone by that I have captured in pictures. Little lost moments in time that we are allowed to relive once again because someone had a camera handy and captured the moment. I like to select one of those lost moments in time and write a little something about it, briefly reliving a time and maybe stirring a few memories of some of my readers of yesteryear. Sometimes these are really easy pictures to find, it just jumps out at you saying pick me pick me. Sometimes it seems like you have looked at all the pictures over and over and it's hard to make a decision. One thing that always stands true though is that I always enjoy myself looking through the pictures.

This weeks picture goes all the way back to 2011, right after mine and Michelle's wedding. We went on a honeymoon to Ocean City, Maryland for a few days to celebrate. That was a time period of run, run, run, run, run the entire time that we were there.

This picture was taken the morning right before we were getting ready to leave and come back home. One thing that has always fascinated me was sunrises, especially sunrises over the ocean. It's something I wake up every morning to on our cruises just so I can witness it, and I drug Michelle a couple blocks out of the bed to let her witness it with me at Ocean City. I do have to say that I enjoy it much more from our balcony on the ship.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: