Links

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I have either captured with a camera, scanned from an image or just plain stolen off of the internet. I like to post one up and briefly relive it here and share my memories with everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes you do struggle, one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun.

Fins up Parrot Heads, Jimmy Buffet has announced that he will be playing his annual concert in Pittsburgh this year after all. It has been announced that he will be playing June 31st at Burgettestown, the same facility that he has played for year with the exception of 2005 when it was at PNC Park.

It's time to celebrate and party with Jimmy!!!!!

No comments: