Links

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman and I'm up early watching some X-Men movie on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Our little Houseguests have went back home, Michael and Ashley made it back from Cacun last night and both puppies were very happy to seer them. They will be missed but something tells me that they will be down for their morning treats here in the very near future.

I was playing with a picture joiner app yesterday and grabbed this picture of Michelle from when we started our weight loss journey until yesterday. She is down I think she said 84 pounds since last May and looks absolutely fabulous. I need to get back on my weight loss and calorie tracking as this past Winter I've backslid considerably.

No plans for today other than our normal Sunday shopping and getting ready for the short work week we have in front of us. We'll be heading out on another Road Trip later this week as we head to Niagara Falls for a couple of days.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

No comments: