Links

Thursday, April 09, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday



Here we are once again, at a day where I take a little bit of time out and go through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen of the internet through the years and kept. Little precious lost moments in time that I post and relive briefly for all to share. Sometimes finding that one special picture is pretty easy, and sometimes it is a real challenge. One thing however that it always seems to be is a whole lot of fun.

With our 2015 Spring trip coming up next weekend, I thought I would relive out 2014 Spring Trip to Washington DC last year when Michelle and I went down and hit the Cherry Blossom Festival just perfect.

Ironically, these are not Cherry Blossoms and this is not the Tidal Basin, this is at the opposite end of the National Mall and at the US Capital Building. I can't remember the name of the trees (Michelle could tell you as she is quit versed on tree species) but it smelled great and it was absolutely beautiful, so I grabbed a picture of them.

We had just finished walking the National Mall and had visited two of the Smithsonian Museums (National Archives and Air and Space Museum) and we on our way back to Union Station a few blocks from the Capital when we grabbed this shot.

DC has been our spring trip the past two years and there is still plenty to see, but we're changing it up a little this year.

Have a Great Day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: