Links

Friday, April 17, 2015

It's a Big Ole Niagara Falls Kind of Day

Well it's a different kind of Friday for Michelle and I as we are on a mini-vacation. We are here at Niagara Falls and we are staying on the Canadian side for this trip.

We traveled up yesterday and plan on returning home tomorrow, but for today it is going to be a day of seeing one of natures most marvelous beauties for Michelle and I as we explore Niagara Fall for the first time together up close.

This is the first time either one of us has been here and we are both pretty excited about being here. We may take a trip on Maid of the Mist or one of the other charters, but something tells me whether it be by rain or mist from the falls that we are not going to stay completely dry today.

I'll be sure to share my pictures if I am able to with everyone, depending on what kind of an internet connection that we have.

Enjoy your day at work and prepare for your weekend as we are already enjoying ours.

No comments: