Links

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday


It's that time of the week again, time for me to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off internet through the years and select one image. One little lost moment in time to post up and tell a story about and relive here on my blog. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task, and sometimes it's not that easy. One thing it always has been is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic actually came from Michelle and not me. Hayley had a Choir thing over at Morgantown High School. She was sitting in the seats and watching Hayley singing with the Morgantown High Choir and she looked in front of her, etched into a chair in the Morgantown High School Auditorium. My Brother Gary (who attended Morgantown in the 80's and his legacy is still stuck in the back of one of those chairs.

I was just looking through my pictures for something I have not used before and I came across this one and thought it would be nice to put up. Thank you to my lovely wife Michelle for taking the picture and to my brother Gary for being bored at Morgantown High about a quarter Century ago.

Have a great day.

No comments: