Links

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hump Day...kind of

Well for everyone else this is Hump day, the day of the week when you get up over that hump and start looking to another fun filled weekend. For Michelle and I however this is our Friday as we are off the rest of the week as we prepare and pack for our trip to Niagara Falls tomorrow.

I am probably going to pre-write a few blogs as Michelle and I take a little mini-vacation over the next few days. Not sure about my internet service, but I imagine that I will have it. I would just rather be ready and have something posting and then maybe post a live blog that day if I get around to it talking about the day. I think pre-writing them is in my plans for right now however just to cover my tracks.

This evening Michelle and I will be packing and getting ready to head out sometime tomorrow morning. We're planning on taking our time and not rushing as it will be a nice long drive of a little over 300 miles to get there or about 5 hours of driving time not including time for restroom breaks and to grab a bite to eat for lunch as to not rush ourselves. I know we are both ready for this mini-vacation.

Have a great day and lets get this party started.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: