Links

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday Morning

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household., I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing the net. Some movie is playing on the TV, but I have no idea what it is, it could be Godzilla playing on HBO.

We didn't get into too much yesterday, we did go to Fairmont and have lunch at Muriales and did get a nice little surprise. We were eating our lunch in the bar as we usually do and the waiter wat down another couple at the table right beside ours. It was none other than Fairmont's own Mary Lou (Retton) Kelley and her Husband Shannon Kelley. We had to fight off the the shock and want to say hello and grab a picture, but we had to respect the fact that she was simply our to lunch with her Husband and respected her privacy.  Their daughter Shayla Kelley is a member of the National Gymnastics Championship Baylor Bears, but she was not with them nor were any of her sisters. I had seen her in person before, Michelle had not.

So much for yesterday's excitement considering I did watch the WVU Scrimmage.I can't say that I have ever been this discouraged about a team coming our of a Spring as I was about yesterdays scrimmage. This offense looks like it is going to have trouble sustaining drives, but that is just my quick observation. The defense played well, but against an anemic Offense a little league team would have played well. I have a feeling this is going to be a sub .500 year with no bowl game for the Football team. I hope they prove me wrong.

Todays plans are just our normal routine. Going shopping here this morning and getting our normal chores done for the week in preparation for the upcoming week of work.

One thing we did find yesterday is that Morgantown has a new bread store like the old wonder bread store we used to have. Schwebels has opened at The West Run Business Park on 119 on Point Marion Road. We stopped by last night, it's remind you of the old wonder bread store as they have many discounted breads and cakes.

Have a great day.

No comments: