Links

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* That dreaded day of the week that we all don't like (Monday) is now behind us ans we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Can't think of a better reason that that to do a tidbits.

* It was 18,755 days ago that I entered this world for the first time. My mom evicted me from my home from the previous 9 months and said get living. 

* 3,978 days ago I Graduated from West Virginia University, a lifelong dream of mine that I had had while growing up. Better late than never is all I can say. 

* 2,579 days ago Michelle and I finally went on our first date, it was pizza and a horrible movie, but it was the company that made the night memorable.

* It was 1,803 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle, she accepted. 

* 1,340 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we had our wedding at the Marilla Center.

* I have about 6,082 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there. 

* There are 268 more days that I have to write content before my Goodbye 2015 Blog posts. 

* You have only 262 more shopping days left until Christmas, you still have plenty of time, but it's always nice to start planning and getting ready. 

* There are only 238 more days to go until my Birthday later this year. 

* There are only 159 more days to go until we set out on our 2015 Cruise, the price went down again so being we paid off the cruise when we booked it, we now have $250 of on board credit (They give you on board credit rather than giving you your money back right then). $50 Promotional from our booking, $150 in Price reductions and the $50.00 Michelle had previously pre-purchased for on board credits. 

* We have 121 days to go until our Fourth Wedding Anniversary later this year. 

* There are only 82 more days to go util the 2015 picnic at Krepps Park, if you haven't confirmed that you are going yet please do so we can get at least a semi-accurate head count as the date approaches. Does anyone have any ideas for games or anything? 

* In 75 more days it is going to officially be Summertime!!!!!!

* In only 40 more days we will be attending my niece Brittany's Graduation from West Virginia University. She will be joining me as an Alumnus of our hometown University. 

* There are only 9 days left until Michelle and I leave for Niagara Falls. We are both excited about this trip as it will be the first time either one us has been there. 

* This is my 4,014th blog post that I have written in my 10 1/2 years of writing George's Journal. That's a great deal of my life to expose on the internet. 

* No updates this week on the Brother Search or the Family Website

* Yesterday was Opening Day for Major League baseball. Go Bucs!!!!

* The NCAA Men's Basketball Championship was played last night, between that and the Women's Championship this evening that will conclude the 2014-5 College Basketball Season for both Men's and Women's. 

* The WVU Men's Baseball team opens up the new Mountaineer Baseball Park this weekend with a 3 Game Series against Butler. First game will be Friday Evening at 6:00. 

* I have to say, reflecting a little bit back to this past weekend, that you can find some really good deals in Amish Country at the Summit Country Market. One example is I usually buy these things Jimmy Dean Sausage Crumbles that you can buy from about any local grocery store. an 8 oz (half pound) package is usually between $4.00-$5.00 in price depending on where you buy them. I found a 5 lb bag of sausage crumbles in Amish Country for $7.00. Well worth the trip. 

* It's probably going to be a sty home weekend for us coming up. With the Niagara trip coming up the following week, the opening of the new ball park and us dog sitting for the weekend, it might be time for a nice relaxing weekend around home. 

* I did see someone mowing their Grass this past weekend. Seen snow up in the mountains and someone mowing their grass in Morgantown, what a day...lol

* We'll be watching the season Finale of Better Call Saul tonight, as a big Breaking Bad fan I just had to watch this spin off. I DVR'd it last night and we'll watch it this evening.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho 


No comments: