Links

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday

The siblings through the years


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to reflect through all of my pictures that I have either captured with a camera, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years. One little lost moment in time to post up and reflect upon for all to share. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, it has and always will be a whole lot if fun however.

I think of all the Photo Flashbacks I have ever done, this is the first time that I actually edited pictures to make another one. This one is quite special to me as it has only happened four time before, and that is when all of my siblings have gotten together to pose for a picture. The one in the upper left is from 1978 and a picnic at my Grandmothers house. The one on the top right happened at my Sister Pam's wedding in I think 1987. The lower left was the day of my Dad's funeral in 1999 and the one on the lower right was from Christmas 2007.

Four different pictures, four different decades, four different places. Hopefully this Summer we will have yet another chance to take another one of these pictures and even in the fifth consecutive different decade...lol (Hint hint)

Last week there was a siblings day and I had this picture joining application on my phone that I decided to put to good use. This will be the first place that this particular picture is presented as it ws not uploaded to facebook...yet.

Have a Great Day ans wish us safe travels.

No comments: