* Well that dreaded thing we all refer to as Monday is now behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a beautiful Tuesday. Can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.
* It has been a remarkable 18,762 days since my birth, I count each and every one of them as a blessing and am thankful every morning that that total continues to grow.
* It was 3,985 days ago that I had my Graduation my WVU. It was an honor to me and an accomplishment that I started late on, but did finish.
* It was 2,586 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our First Date.
* It has been 1,810 days since I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to a woman who would later become my wife.
* It was only 1,347 days ago that we partied down and feasted at our Wedding, a magical day in my life for sure.
* I have about 6,075 days to go until I enter the world of Retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* There are 261 more days left for content for me to fill up my Goodbye 2015 with.
* If you haven't started yet, you still have 255 more shopping days left until Christmas.
* 231 more days to go until my Birthday.
* There are only 152 more days to go until we go on our 2015 Cruise. We will be joined by Michelle's sister Dani and her Husband Roy on this years trip.
* There are only 114 days to go until mine and Michelle's Fourth Wedding Anniversary.
* 75 days to go and counting for the 2015 family picnic at Krepps Park. Do you believe it has been 63 days since I reserved it? Time is flying pretty quickly.
* There are only 68 more days to go until the official start of Summer.
* There are only 33 days to go until my niece Brittany Graduates from WVU joining me as an Alumnus.
* Niagara Falls is only 2 days away, it's time to start pre-writing some blogs and planning out our activities. I'm really excited to make this trip.
* I have written a total of 4,021 Blogs for George's Journal since it first appeared over 10 1/2 years ago.
* I did find a tidbit of information out this past week, my nephew Calvin and his Girlfriend are engaged to be married. He stopped by last Thursday for a visit and let me know that as well as he is kicking butt this semester in College pulling some crazy credit hours.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search, still waiting to hear back from Carol about confirmation of the state everything took place in. I'm about 99% sure it was in Pennsylvania, but I want confirmation first. I do know all the relevant information.
* No work done on the Hall Family Tree this week. I do need to get out to a few graveyards and get some pictures of tombstones to add to the Find a Grave site that I am going to tie into the family tree.
* My niece Amy is still trying to sell tickets to a fundraiser dinner for this weekend.
* Val did tell me that the kids birthday party this year was going to June 13th this year at her house.
* The WVU Baseball team is taking on Penn State this evening at 6:00 at Monongalia County Ballpark if you're needing something to do this evening.
* Anyone have any additional ideas for group get togethers this summer? Maybe a night at the ballpark one Saturday evening to watch a Baseball game. Blackbears? Pirates? Smaller picnic at some place like Ohiopyle?
* Have a great day
* Hi ho hi ho