Links

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreadful thing we refer to as Monday is now once again behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was a mere 18,748 days ago that my Mother went into the delivery room and gave birth to this blogger.

* It was 3,971 days ago that I actually fulfilled a lifetime dream and graduated from West Virginia University. I was much older than the average Freshman at age 35, but I've never regretted it.

* 2,572 days ago I took Michelle out on out first date,

* 1,796 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman who would later become my wife.

* 1,333 days ago, in front of our closest family and friends, Michelle and I exchanged our wedding vows.

* I have about 6,089 more days to go, give or take a few hundred here or there until I enter into the world of retirement.

* In 275 more days my Goodbye 2015 Blog will post here.

* If you haven't started your Christmas Shopping yet, you still have 269 more shopping days left to go until it's too late.

* I've got 245 days to go until my birthday, or should I say the anniversary of my Birthday. =)

* In 166 more days Michelle and I will be setting sail yet once again on our cruise. I did get lucky enough to get a Faster to the Fun pass again yesterday, we had one last year and it was worth it.

* We have 128 days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fourth Wedding Anniversary this Summer.

* The big family picnic is a mere 89 days away. I'm looking forward to celebrating this day once again this year, it was definitely a highlight of last year.

* Summer is only 82 days away. YES!!!!!!!!! (and I STILL Hate Snow)

* There are only 47 more days until Brittany's Graduation, I'm excited to see her do her walk and receive her Degree.

* There are only 16 more days left until Michelle and I leave for Niagara Falls. Neither one of us has ever been there and we are both really excited about this trip.

* This is my 4,006th Blog that I have written for George's Journal in the 10 1/2 years that I have been writing this. I've seen some milestones and life events come and go, that is for sure.

* With this coming weekend being Easter, Michelle and I will have to get our Sunday Chores doen of Saturday. We're planning on doing a small meal at home for the two of us. Her family will be meeting in Monaca, but we are staying home and will be puppy sitting a couple of cute and lovable doggies for the week.

* My niece Amy traveled to Amish Country in Ohio over the weekend, with the pictures that she put she looks like she had a really good time.

* The WVU Women's Basketball team will be playing in the NIT Semi-Finals tomorrow. The game will be held at the WVU Coliseum if you are looking for something to do and need someone to cheer one.

* Michelle will be off today, she has a Doctors Appointment this morning where they are going to check for problems from her surgery and see how everything is flowing. She does appear to be feeling much better, but she has her moments after a meal when she doesn't feel the best.

* Hayley started her new Job yesterday, it's an office job for her and a change of pace from what she was previously used to doing. Hopefully she likes it.

* No news on the Brother search yet, it's we're still waiting on someone to get back to us before we move any further forward.

* The Hall Family Tree sits idle yet once again this week, it's just that time of the year when nothing really gets done to it.

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: