Links

Friday, March 06, 2015

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Not sure if I have ever mentioned this before, but I really and truly Hate Snow. Come on Mother Nature you teased us with a little early spring type weather and then dump Storm #Thor really sucks and I don't care to have this heavy stuff dumped on us in March.

The good news is, they shut down NETL  where I work at yesterday, the weather conditions were just too much and all non essential personnel were not to be allowed access. Only essential personnel (security, grounds crew) were allowed access to the site yesterday. I did have a feeling that it was going to be shut down, I called at 5:00 and it was still open and a co-worker messaged me at 5:30 and said it was closed for the day. I called the emergency number and sure enough, this site was shut down for the day so I got a day off. I think this was the last blast of this season, weather looks good from here on out.

No plans for the weekend, we are talking about booking our cruise this weekend however, I've been hesitant but I'm tired of waiting. Something tells me that there will be another contract extension as they are running out of time.

Hi ho hi Hate SNOW

 

No comments: