Links

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm the first to recover from that knockout blow by that dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up watching Two for the Money on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Yesterday was a great day for WVU Sports. The Basketball survived the 5th seed jinx and were the last 5th seed standing and beat Buffalo 68-62 to move on to the NCAA Tournament's second round against the Maryland Terrapins on Sunday night at 8:40 PM. WVU Freshman Wrestler Zeke Moisey won his semi-final match at the NCAA Tournament by Pin in the 1st period to advance to the NCAA Finals this evening. WVU has not had an NCAA Wrestling Champion since Greg Jones graduated and this is our first All-American in Wrestling in quite a few years as well. I was watching the match on the computer and Michelle must have thought I was nuts when I kept slapping the table calling the pin before the referee did.

As for our plans, maybe a little geocaching, who knows since we really have nothing planned for the day yet. That doesn't mean anything however as we could easily get into something.

I know we are talking about booking our Niagara Falls trip today, we were exploring a few options about where to stay and what to do yesterday, I think we are going to finalize it all today and make our reservations. Groupon is always your friend when you are looking to head out to places like this.

Have a great day.

No comments: