Links

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hump Day

Well once again we have reached that point of the week when the uphill battle of the work week meets it peak and we start going down hill and straight towards another weekend.

I was debating on making this a Wednesday Wisdom blog, but my I guess the only bit of Wisdom that I can come up with is represented my my Minions.

Monday night we officially declared screw you winter it's BBQ season as I fired up the grille after work. Did I fire up the big gas grill? Not a chance, I love our Weber Kettle Grill and that is what we fired up to cook a couple of steaks on. Fortunately Michelle was able to hold it down with no problem, so I feel as though she is now making a lot of progress with the problem she was having after surgery. She is an amazing woman to say the very least.

Michelle did resend out her paperwork again this week (used old form the first time even though it came from Secretary of State's Website) to become a Notary Public, it should just be a short period of time until she has her paperwork to order her stamp and be official. It is something she has been thinking about doing for a while, so she approached her employer about it to see if they would pay all of the expenses and they agreed. I'll let everyone know when it becomes official.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: