* Well that dreaded thing called Monday is once again behind us and we are staring once again straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* 18,741 days ago I was born. That makes me about 21+ years old.
* 3.964 days ago I fulfilled a dream of mine and Graduated from West Virginia University.
* 2,565 days ago I took Michelle out on our first date, she forgave me for the bad movie and all BTW.
* 1,789 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.
* 1,326 days ago at the Marilla Center in front of our closest family and friends we exchanged our wedding vows.
* I only have about 6,096 more days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* 282 more days until my Goodbye 2015 Blog post where I recall the previous year based on my Blog.
* 276 more shopping days left until Christmas. I did ask the question last week about a big family Christmas and only received two replies and they were both preferred other plans. So I'll let that idea die on the vine.
* In 252 more days it will once again be my 21st Birthday.
* There are only 173 more days to go until we set out on our 2015 Cruise. Michelle's sister Dani and her Husband Roy will be joining us this year on our cruise.
* 135 more days to go until mine and Michelle's fourth Wedding Anniversary.
* We only have 96 more days to go until the 2015 Picnic. I'm getting pretty excited about this.
* Only 89 more days to go until Summertime!!!
* In only 54 more days my niece Brittany will get her Degree and Graduate from West Virginia University.
* In only 23 more days, Michelle and I will leave for Niagara Falls.
* This is the 3,999th Blog post I have written for George's Journal in the 10 1/2 years I have been writing it. Tomorrow's blog will achieve a Milestone for me.
* The WVU Men's Basketball Team has once again advanced to the NCAA Basketball Tournament's Sweet 16. We play #1 ranked and the first and only NCAA Basketball team to go 36-0 in a season when we take on the University of Kentucky this Thursday at 9:45 PM on CBS.
* No work this week on the Family Tree, with Springtime upon us this may mean that this project will be shelved again until this fall when the days get shorter. I did make significant progress through the winter months, but unless I hear anything on the Brother Search which I am still actively pursuing there won't be any new content for a while.
* Still no word on if Jimmy Buffett is coming to Pittsburgh in 2015, I still have my fingers crossed but I'm starting to be a little bit doubtful.
* We are still waiting to hear from KDKA about the Steelers Trivia Tournament for this year. All of us on our team are in, now we are just waiting on the official OK from KDKA.
* The local Baseball Park is just about done, I'm ready to go see the Mountaineers and Black Bears play their 2015 Home Schedules here.
* The price of our cruise dropped yesterday and I was on top of it. WE now have $140.00 of onboard credit already.
* What's with all this White Stuff on the ground? It's Springtime so go away. I Hate Snow.
* Have a Great Day
* Hi ho hi ho