Links

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the pictures that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I have either captured with a camera, scanned from an image or just plain stolen off of the internet. I like to post one up and briefly relive it here and share my memories with everyone.  Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes you do struggle, one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back almost nine years, back to when the Koon family reunion was held at Uncle Junior's Church. They hold this get together yearly, but I've only made it to this one.

This is a picture of my sister and brother in law, my Mom and my cousin Paul and his wife Vickie. It was taken at the church, but out in the playground area. I had stopped by for a while as this was the last picnic that they were going to have at the church while Junior was still the pastor.

I'm pretty sure that they have semi-permanently moved it closer to Morgantown at Dorsey's Knob and the facilities that they have there.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: