Links

Saturday, March 01, 2014

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with the dreaded Sandman and am up watching...I have no idea, but the TV is on and I'm up.

We watched the final episode of Season 2 of House of Cards last night. I have to say that we have watched a different episode every night since the second season was released and now we are both a little sad that we are going to have to wait for season 3. Netflix has the right idea and people like to binge watch, Kevin Spacey hit the nail on the head last year when he talked about binge watching. I'm going to miss it until next year, arguably my favorite TV show of all time and Kevin Spacey has taken the spot as my favorite actor.

I guess this storm we are facing tomorrow and Monday keeps getting worse and worse. It stated out being a dusting and has lead to possibly more than a foot of snow again and sub-zero temperatures that keep going down and down and down. Sad thing is, according to the Farmer's Almanac we're looking at snow in Region 1 until the end of April, but the long range for our area doesn't look too bad. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

This is that blah time of the year, nothing planned today or this weekend other than normal chores. I'm ready for Spring and a chance to break out the new Charcoal grill and cook with it. Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

Have a great day.

No comments: