Links

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Saturday Morning and Six Years Ago

Here I sit once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and am up gathering my thoughts for the day.

Today is a special day, it was six years ago today that my life would be forever changed. I went out on my first date with a wonderful woman who would eventually turn out to become my wife. Yes this is the sixth Anniversary of mine and Michelle's first date. My life would change for the better from that day onward. Happy Anniversary Sweetie.

We have a house guest, Hayley's Dog Gracie stayed with us last night as she went out of town for the evening. We watched the hairy little ball of energy and cat tormentor last night.

I think we're going to try to give Sadie a haircut some time this weekend if at all possible. Her hair is starting to get long and before she has a problem with bile getting stuck. we're going to address that before it starts to happen. She is getting old, I think she needs a return to the rails to trails in the very near future.

The things you think of at 4:00 AM in the morning.

Have a great day.

No comments: