Links

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded and dreary first day of the workweek that we like to call Monday is now behind us, stomped to death by the blue footed booby and the sloth working in tandem together. I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It has been 2,201 days now since Michelle and I went out on our first date together, if I play my cards right she just might keep me.

* It was 1,425 days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman.

* 962 days of Marital bliss we have enjoyed together. I waited a long time to find someone who could put up with me for very long, I was fortunate enough to find her.

* I have 6,460 days to go until I retire, give or take a few and if I am lucky.

* Only 281 days to go until my infamous Goodbye 2014 Blog appears right here. I've got lot's of time left this year for content.

* If you start early Christmas Shopping and you want to give yourself a little leeway, you have 275 days to go.

* 166 days to go until we once again set sail on the Carnival Pride heading way down south. The whole trip counting from Morgantown and return is about 2,600 miles total, most of which of course is on water.

* 134 days to go until our third Wedding Anniversary.

* 120 days to go until we head north to see Jimmy Buffett in concert once again.

* Only 88 more days to go until Summer!!!!

* This is my 3,588th blog post for this blog.

* So much for all my numerical tidbits this week.

* I think we are all long overdue in having a Summer (or Spring) Family Cookout or get together this year. I've dropped the hint in everyone who would goes ears, now we'll have to wait and see how it all pans out.

* Renting a big shelter for the day is only $100.00, I would be willing to pick up that cost if we can all agree on an available date and location. Preferably either Marilla  or Krepps as both of these places have swimming pools.

* There is always a Coopers Rock or a Dorsey's Knob option as well.

* Hayley is still putting things away and getting her room organized from the move this past weekend, but it is coming along quite nicely. I left my Smart TV mounted to the wall in that room, so that upgraded her TV that she brought. We put that one in our room, and left her the cable box and everything else.

* I missed Maxine "Nana" Snider's 91st Birthday Sunday, a very belated birthday wish to her.

* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: