* Well that dreaded little thing called Monday is now behind us and we are heading straight into a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 2,187 days since Michelle and I went out on our first date, for those of you counting, that will be 6 years this Saturday.
* 1,411 days ago I got down on one knee at 4:00 in the morning and proposed to make it permanent, she accepted.
* 948 days ago we made it permanent as we exchanged our wedding vows in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center. We also had a nice little feast to go along with the wedding.
* I have 6,474 days to go until I retire, give or take a few.
* I have 295 more days of material to write before I can do my goodbye 2014 year end and wrap up blog. I've got plenty of time.
* You have 289 more shopping days left to go until Christmas. I wonder when Walmart will put their Christmas stuff out. They did it in August last year.
* 180 days to go until we once again set sail on the Carnival Pride again. This will be our last trip on the Pride before it is due to get a complete makeover this fall and Spring.
* I have 148 days to go until our third Wedding Anniversary, but only 4 days until the 6th Anniversary of our first date.
* 134 more days to go until we party down with Jimmy Buffett in Pittsburgh once again. This will be my 8th, Michelle's 7th, Jeans's 3rd and Jerry and Gary's (Gary bought tickets last year and got lost) 2nd. Tickets are still available if you want to join us.
* Only 9 more days to go until Spring. I am so over winter and I'm not sure if I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow.
* This is my 3,573rd Blog post that I have written. I've shared a great deal of my life over the last ten years, and I have it all documented in one place that would be easy to find any previous blog. I have had my high points and low points as a blogger, but I have enjoyed 99.99% of it all. There are always little things that irritate you, like did you set it up to post or airing out dirty laundry, but I have tried to be consistent through the years.
* If you missed the Dateline show of Skyar Neese this past Friday, it's right here .
* I still haven't taken our new grill out of the box, but when the weather finally turns nice for good, we'll break it out and break it in.
* Would you believe they are calling for a high of 61° today and a low tomorrow of 5°, what is up with that?
* Speaking of Jimmy Buffet Concerts, one of the persons we tailgated with in 2010 is now a news reporter in Kansas. A Story she did..
* Hi ho hi ho