Links

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hump Day

Here we are again, about ready to go up and over that work week hump. If you look just on the other side of noon, just on the other side of a Photo Flashback, you can see the dawn of another fun filled weekend peering off in the distance.

Well yesterday Kaiden had his tonsils and adenoids removed at the hospital. He went in to surgery and recovered fine. Ang was once again a big help to Amy, well anyone who is having surgery, as Amy was a bit nervous yesterday morning.

I halfway considered going to the WVU-Pitt Baseball game yesterday afternoon, but I have to monitor a few things about my health and didn't bring what I needed to bring in case I missed my window. It was the first home game of the season, and it was a might bit chilly, hence why I didn't make it.

We'll be making our Spicy Sausage Rigatoni this evening for dinner, since we have a few requests we're going to make a big batch and try to accommodate a few people wanting to try it. It's probably my favorite pasta dish that we make, and I know Hayley feels the same way.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: