Links

Friday, March 28, 2014

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well to say that this has been an eventful week would be an absolute understatement. As some may know and some do not, Michelle had health issue of concern over this week and had a short hospital stay for observation purposes and run some tests. Rest assured it was a wake up call for both of us, even though all of the tests came back looking good. Something tells me we will be heading to the rails to trails this year with a great deal more frequency than last year.

Nothing planned for the weekend yet, we're going to be an empty nest for the weekend, Hayley is heading down to Bridgeport tonight to spend some time with her boyfriend and will be baby sitting tomorrow night. It's time for Michelle and I to party party party!!!!!!

I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned it, but I Hate Snow. I'm not blaming Phil this year, it's Mother Nature who has not been cooperating. Being we had our first snowfall in October and it is now March, I think I can speak for everyone and say we're done with Winter. It's Spring, bring the birds and the flowers. It's the Southern Hemispheres turn to have this crap.

Have a great day, except you Mother Nature.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: